Introducing Sapphire Spas Warranty and Lifecare Commitment
As an Australian-made and owned spa brand, Sapphire Spas is proud to offer an industry-leading warranty and after-sales care commitment. We build our spas right here in Melbourne, designed by Australians and built by Australians for Australian conditions. Because of this, we are proud to offer a lifecare commitment in addition to our warranty.
What Is a Lifecare Commitment?
Our lifecare commitment is our promise to you, that as long as you own your spa we will service it. That means that you don’t need to worry about the spa model you purchase one day becoming unsupported like with many other products and brands.
What Is Covered under Sapphire Spas Warranty?
- 10 years cover on the fibreglass structure of your spa
- 5 years cover on acrylic surfaces
- 5 years cover on timber cabinets or 3 years cover on Duratek cabinets*
- 3 years cover on swim spa frames
- 3 years cover on jets
- 3 year no leak guarantee
- 3 years warranty on equipment
- 2 years warranty on headrests
- 2 years warranty on hardcovers
*Cabinet finishes and filters are warranted free of defects in workmanship and materials from the date of delivery, all other components are warranted free of defects in workmanship and materials from the date of purchase.
What Isn’t Covered
- Installation by a non-Sapphire Spas-approved installer
- Installation as an in-ground spa
- Installation in direct sunlight/excessive exposure to direct sunlight
- Commercial installations are covered for a maximum period of 12 months, even where the warranty specifies longer
- Misuse or abuse of the product will immediately void all warranties
- Sapphire Spas accepts no liability for damage or injuries sustained to property or person whether as a result of defects covered under a warranty or other defects whether present from manufacturing or coming about due to use**
- Further to the above, no liability is accepted for loss of use
**Applies even where Sapphire Spas is notified of the potential for damage to occur as a result of the fault.
Your Obligations under Warranty
Cover only applies to the original owner and not to any subsequent owners
Cover only applies if the spa was purchased from an authorised Sapphire Spas dealer
The product will be used and maintained following the provided user operation manual
All work must be carried out by Sapphire Spas or their nominated representative.
Any defects or faults covered by warranty will be reported as soon as they become known
The full information regarding what is covered under Sapphire Spas warranty, as well as inclusions, exclusions, limitations and disclaimers, is available here.