Our spas come with a 10-year structural warranty
Sapphire Spas ‘quality controlled’ manufacturing practices allow us to offer you a ‘lifecare commitment’. This promise guarantees that we will service your spa pool for as long as you have it.
In partnership with our network of specialist retail stores throughout Australia, New Zealand and worldwide, we proudly support the product that we build for you in Australia.
As an all Australian, locally designed and manufactured spa brand, we offer you many benefits: the longest warranty on the market / full coverage within your warranty period. No pro-rata or parts only conditions, just full coverage peace of mind / quality controlled manufacturing that means every spa is built to the highest Australian Standards.
Please complete your warranty registration so we have record of your purchase and can help with product support if you need us.
Sapphire Spas warrants against water loss due to defects in the spa shell structure for ten years from the original date of purchase.
Sapphire Spas warrants the interior surface of the spa shell against blistering, cracking or delaminating for five years from the original date of purchase.
Sapphire Spas warrants the cedar cabinet against defects for a period of five years from the original date of purchase. The warranty is not extended to the appearance and wear of the product and it’s reaction to the environment.
Sapphire Spas warrants the DuraTek cabinet against defects for a period of three years from the original date of purchase. The warranty covers warping or discolouration.
Sapphire Spas warrants all jets and fittings, including air controls & divertors etc for a period of three years from the original date of purchase. The warranty is limited to replacement only after one year upon the defective part being returned to the company.
Sapphire Spas warrants factory installed plumbing against water loss due to defects in workmanship and materials for a period of three years from the original date of purchase.
Sapphire Spas warrants the spas electrical equipment components, specifically the pump(s), heater, blower and control system, against malfunction due to defects in material and workmanship for three years from the original date of purchase.
Sapphire Spas warrants all headrests and the hardcover against defects in material or faulty workmanship for a period of two years from the original date of purchase, only if Sapphire recommended ozone
sanitisation system is fitted.
Misuse or abuse of product will void warranty!
Because we manufacture right here in Australia, we don’t sacrifice quality or reliability. Our efficiency is not held up by imported products and our prices are not affected by Aussie dollar price fluctuations. Every one of our Spa Pools & Swim Spas has been designed and manufactured in Australia to suit Australian environmental conditions whilst also catering to the needs of our overseas customer markets. You will gain the satisfaction of boosting the Australian economy by purchasing an Australian Made product which equals any product in the world for quality and performance. Advanced control systems, high performance pumps, blowers and purification systems all carry an unconditional 3 year warranty, backed by an Australian company, for your peace of mind. We offer peace of mind along with genuine commitment from an Australian company - Sapphire Spas are made by Australians, for Australians. Built tough to last longer and backed by the longest warranty on the market; no pro-rata. Unbelievably, most spa pool warranties are pro-rata, this means they reduce in value as the spa ages, leading to hefty costs to you if the spa fails in the later part of it’s warranty. Premium quality, high performance, ergonomic comfort and reliable, user friendly control systems have been continual benchmarks in manufacturing our spa pools. Honest, timely delivery backed by maximum quality control credibility has earnt us a respected reputation within the Australian spa pool industry. This encourages our 70 strong dealer network to remain loyal in promoting our product. If you wish to support an Australian owned and made product, then consider a Sapphire Spa and rest assured that its innovative designs are well advanced on many imported or locally assembled spas.
Here at Sapphire Spas, we aim to achieve far more than just manufacturing quality portable spas...Technical ‘know how’ and dedication not only to the future of the spa pool industry, but the well being of anyone who owns a Sapphire Spa, encourages our ongoing search for new and exciting breakthroughs.Promoting health & fitness Worldwide, our goal is to raise awareness of the many physical benefits that spa use can have on your body.No need to compromise! Make a Sapphire Spa part of your every day life and you can have it all.
Along with our high tech running system, our spas look and feel beautiful – stylish and sophisticated, our spas spas come in a large range of tones and colours to suit your home. Sapphire Spas use only fade resistant, high quality acrylic to maintain the original colour and with a perfectly designed colour cast, our colour remains consistent across the entire spa shell; no colour fades or blotches; each spa really is a work of art.
Your browser does not support the video tag.
• Warranties for Other Components The cabinet finish and filters are warranted to be free from defects in workmanship and materials at the time of delivery. All other spa components, including blowers, mechanical components, jets, divertor valves are warranted against malfunction due to defects in workmanship and materials for a period of three (3) years from the date of purchase.
• Performance To obtain service in the event of a defect covered by this Limited Warranty, notify your Sapphire Spas Dealer or Sapphire Spas Head Office as soon as possible and use all reasonable means to protect the spa from further damage. Upon proof of purchase, Sapphire Spas or its designated service representative will correct the defect, subject to the terms and conditions contained in this limited warranty. If Sapphire Spas determines that repair of the covered defect is not feasible, we reserve the right to instead provide a replacement spa equal in value to the original purchase price of the defective spa. The replacement spa warranty will be equal to the balance, if any, remaining on the original spa.
In such an event, reasonable costs for removal of the defective spa, shipping costs for the replacement spa, delivery and installation of the replacement spa will be the responsibility of the spa owner.
• Commercial Use Warranty Commercial use of spas will carry a six (6) month warranty period only, where warranty specifies longer.
• Direct Sunlight Exposure It is the owner’s responsibility to install or position the spa where exposure to direct sunlight is limited. Ideally, a pergola or shade sail will prevent possible over exposure of the acrylic shell to direct sunlight which may cause excessive temperatures to build up beneath the surface in excess of 120 degrees celsius. Keeping the cover on at all times, when not in use, may prevent possible damage and warranty breach. Failure to comply will void warranty. Where the installation is in direct sunlight, liability is limited and the warranty is not valid.
• Exclusions This Limited Warranty is void if Sapphire Spas or its designated representative determines that the Sapphire Spas has been subjected to alteration, neglect, misuse or abuse, if any repair has been attempted by anyone other than Sapphire Spas or its designated representative, or if failure is caused by accident, acts of God or any other causes beyond the control of Sapphire Spas. Neglect, misuse and abuse include any installation, operation or maintenance of the spa other than in accordance with the instructions contained in the Owner’s Manual provided with the spa, including (but not limited to) the failure to maintain proper water chemistry and chemical balance and the use of abrasive or improper cleaners. This Limited Warranty does not provide coverage for the insulating cover, any item attached to or installed on the spa after the date of manufacture, or for gaining access to any component for repair or replacement. The spa owner accepts liability for repair work performed by anyone other than a designated Sapphire Spa representative. Service access is the responsibility of the owner; failure to comply will limit warranty cover.
• Inground Installation Sapphire Spas will not be liable for any inground installation or damage caused by the installation of the spa. This Limited Warranty will extend to six months only, from the original date of purchase. Failure to use an authorised Sapphire Spas installer will immediately void all warranties.
• Limitations This Limited Warranty takes the place of all other warranties, express or implied, in fact or at law, including implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. All warranty service must be performed by Sapphire Spas or it’s designated representative. No agent, dealer, distributor, service company or other party is authorised by change, modify or extend the terms of this Limited Warranty in any manner whatsoever.
• Disclaimers Sapphire Spas and/or its representatives shall not be liable for any injury, loss, cost or other damage, whether incidental or consequential, arising out of any defect covered by this Limited Warranty, including, without limitation, loss of use of the spa and cost for removal of defective product, even if Sapphire Spas has been advised of the possibility of such damage. The liability of Sapphire Spas under this limited warranty, if any, shall not exceed the original amount paid for the defective product. Coverage under this Limited Warranty shall commence as of the original date of purchase and the duration of such coverage shall not extend for any reason whatsoever beyond the stated time periods. These disclaimers shall be equally applicable to any service provided by Sapphire Spas or its designated representative.
This warranty is only extended to the original owner and only if purchased through an Authorised Sapphire Spas Dealer. Transfer of ownership will immediately void all warranties.
• Legal Rights This Limited Warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights which vary from state to state.